worst gig of my life

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 20 09:04:37 CET 2011

Tony,

 I"m sorry to hear that, but I think everyone has had one of those
gigs. I was playing keyboards for a song my midi controller fell off
the stand, and unplugged itself, not before playing a load of random
notes and leaving them stuck on. by the time I'd powered off the
JV2080, stood up the keyboard and powered the jv2080 back up, the song
had finished. I now hate synths that take forever to start showing
funky splash screens.

Paul