Quasimidi Gear

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 16 21:29:10 CET 2011

Hi Jay

> I have a Sirius, it is really a lovely jam synth

Cool..

> The Sirius is completely mickey-mouse, but I fear that you will tire of
its
> sound factor rather fast, since you've got much nicer gear ..

But the gear that I turn to all the time is the stuff that is alive and has
character.  For example, for the last 6 years, the synth that I have used in
everything we do is the Korg 900ps, a preset synth - so you can't get much
more mickey mouse than a synth with 24 preset sounds..

> The 309 uses a similar sound engine, I think ..

Yes, the Sirius is a fully loaded 309 but then it has more poly on the 3
synth parts (and a keyboard / vocoder).

Ta for your comments..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"