talking about Jean Michel Jarre...

Michael Zacherl. EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 16 14:03:03 CET 2011

JMJ is going to come to Vienna on Nov 17th this year.
I'm hesitant, and the venue isn't particularly great (Wiener Stadthalle).
http://www.songkick.com/concerts/7285316-jean-michel-jarre-at-wiener-stadthalle

I got the DVD and I just re-enjoyed Gert's pics from 2008.
Maybe that's enough?

Then again the setlist from 2010 in London doesn't look that bad:
http://www.songkick.com/concerts/4583071-jean-michel-jarre-at-o2-arena/images/1488791

well, it's time until November ...
m.