Modular..

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 13 00:16:07 CET 2011

Hello Tony,
Yep, that sounds like the real thing. The fact that you have a knob for
each parameter, no menus to scroll through, is just so cool ;-)

Are you using the 'maths' module in this sample? I'd really like to hear
a demo of this module;-)

I should go back to work on my CV recorder I was working on last year.
Still lots of work to be done, but it should (at least) solve a great
part of the 'shit I forgot to press record' problem. Alas, work is
hectic and I've got a few PCB's coming my way. (I can do soldering with
my brain switched off, I can't write code that way)

Cheers,
ToAd