Multitrack recording on SDHC card in MacBook Pro SD-slot

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 9 17:48:02 CET 2011

Most of the current crop of cheap multi-track recorders manage to do
it, so I cant see why your macbook couldnt (Though OS overhead may
come into play here).  It would be worth a shot, anyway.

But I have to ask:  Why not just record to the hard drive and then
move the project to the SDHC card later?  I do that with my netbook
with good results (never tried recording direct to SDHC).

Tony