Multitrack recording on SDHC card in MacBook Pro SD-slot

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 9 15:45:13 CET 2011

Can I make multitrack recordings on an SDHC card in a MacBook Pro
SD-slot?

Just thinking, before I buy a fast SDHC card and find out it
doesn't work: is this even possible? Has any of you guys done
this? Somehow I can't find this on Google...

I'm talking about recording 4-6 live tracks with 4-6 mikes
through a firewire soundcard and then recording the audio on to
an SDHC card in the SD slot of a Macbook Pro...

I know I can use a fw HD connected to the interface, but this
might make a smaller package to take with me...

Thanks!