Västerås minimeeting + possible bigmeeting

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 8 17:56:20 CET 2011

On 08.02.2011 08:36, Mikael Hansson wrote:
> Peter, it's a standard "Ryanair" airport, i.e. quite small. It's quite
> easy getting to Västerås from there, about 1,5 hour by bus and then
> you're within pickup distance.

Just as an aside: It also take 1.5h from Arlanda, the "main" airport in
Stockholm. So that's definitely no problem.

> Btw, it was troublesome getting to work as usual, squeezing through the
> hordes of blonde 20-year old girls... ;-)

Looks like I'm working for the wrong company and staying at the wrong
hotel... ;-)

Martin