Re: Västerås minimeeting + possible bigmeeting

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 8 08:36:50 CET 2011

Hi all, great to see some interest! 1 in and 4 possibles.

Peter, it's a standard "Ryanair" airport, i.e. quite small. It's quite easy
getting to Västerås from there, about 1,5 hour by bus and then you're within
pickup distance.

Btw, it was troublesome getting to work as usual, squeezing through the
hordes of blonde 20-year old girls... ;-)

/Micke