Synth.Net

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 6 15:29:59 CET 2011

Romain,

  Thanks, most of it is down to the software to be honest, this is the
second one I've tried and I have to say it is much better than the
previous. It's also a lot more customisable.

  It's still early days, so if you'd like to see something else, let
me know. Or pop a comment in the feedback forum
(http://synth.net/forum/#group/General.htm) on the site.

Paul