Sequencing issues

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 3 21:20:01 CET 2011

Hi Tony

"The moment you start to mix in hardware, Live punishes you for the sacrilege.  Its been this way through many versions despite their apparently trying to clean it up."

Strange you have so many headaches with Live and MIDI.  I have never experienced any issues with Live and MIDI and, I have a truck load of outboard.  And yes, as you probably know, you can do everything you mentioned in Live very easily but that does not help you if you get loads of MIDI issues in your setup.

Good luck!!

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"