Synth.Net

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 3 11:41:19 CET 2011

Sounds cool, I'll have a look tonight.
But is there a need for yet another synth site? What is going to make
this site special?

I'm already having a hell of a time keeping up with electro-music - SDIY
- muff's and last but not least the music bar. One should develop some
tool to make it easy to follow up on these kind of things. And for me
RSS is not working. (or I'm not working correctly with RSS)

What I'd like to see though is a site where you can follow up on all the
new PCB's and new modules made by DIY'ers. Sometimes you read on a forum
that a batch of PCB's are available, like 3 months ago.  The same
happened to me with Gorf BTW.

Cheers,
ToAd