The old designs are always better

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 31 18:51:05 CET 2011

Hey, Mr D..

Nice water bottle..!

Yeah, I keep meaning to research wood burner's as I believe they are supper
efficient.  I do light fires in my house but I was once told from an
Environment Scientist, open fires are so inefficient that their net effect
is to cool your house.  I guess this makes sense, considering how much hot
airflow goes up the chimney, drawing in cold external air from windows etc.

If you find any cool sites, post them in here. (ill do the same if I ever
get around to searching)..

Ta,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"It's not even remotely creative or interesting." - Tony Cappellini