joining the modular club

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 30 14:31:42 CET 2011

Oh, and speaking of Elby, I know Analogue Haven has a lot of their
modules in stock, so they are at least available that way.  I'd really
like to get my hands on a synthacon filter.  I like its somewhat
reverse approach to filtering (you input to the LP, HP or BP and they
share a common cuttoff and resonance control).  It really looks sweet,
but I never see them come up used.

Tony