Kids and synths :)

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 27 20:43:15 CET 2011

Trent't doesn't get into the iPad (mainly because we don't have one).
He already has a love for good old fashioned hardware:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/fFWTKj98vp0l1YY87EXFVEB35k1AEK0mJFi5tGAN--4?feat=directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Qfzrh2wJcWbskCqgG-ssEUB35k1AEK0mJFi5tGAN--4?feat=directlink

The other day we were watching a show called 'Pocoyo' while he had
lunch.  At one point, one of the characters opened a box full of short
bits of multicolored string.  Trent pointed to the screen, looked at
me with a big smile and said 'Cables!!!'.  I was proud.

Tony