Kids and synths :)

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 27 20:19:01 CET 2011

> Few examples of what my 14 months old son likes to do with iPad :)

I like it when he gets into Animoog .. cool stuff!  We're preparing the future generation of -bar subscribers, aren't we?  My 14-month old also likes to jam on the iPad .. only problem is when things don't quite work right (when he presses the Home button in the middle of a synth session for example), he has a tendency to throw the iPad across the room .. had a few close calls, good thing I can catch. :)

;
--
Jay Vaughan