Interesting app

moron EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 22 20:31:03 CET 2011

On Thursday, December 22, 2011 11:19:39 AM Jay Vaughan wrote:
> I *like* the idea of using IRC to exchange patches and create a community
> of like-minded musicians through their instruments patch/memory interface.
>  I just don't believe that remote execution of code over IRC is the way to
> do it.  Yikes, as a cool synth this part sure is a huge wtf?

Any chance the synth author doesn't know that code is there?  As in, that came
in from some other library or via copy and paste of example code?  Seems like
a strange vector to try to control others machines. . .if you wanted that
wouldn't you just seed filesharing sites with backdoored apps, do a spam run,
look for Wordpress installs, etc.?

--
http://industrial.org
http://deterrent.net