Fondue

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 17 11:07:41 CET 2011

Op 17-12-2011 10:55, Michael Zacherl. schreef:

> On 16.12.2011, at 14:33 , Gert van Santen wrote:
>

>> My sauces are so much better than sauces from the shop :-)
>

> sounds good!
> do they work with plain, possibly white, bread as well?  ;-)

Of course. I mostly use french bread/baguettes with fondue.

The sauces are based on good quality mayonaise and yoghurt or
cream (cheese). Then for every sauce there's different ingredients.

My favourite sauces are:
garlic
sherry
banana/curry
mustard
anchovy/capers
and of course peanut butter sauce/satey sauce, but that's a
completely different story

--
Gert