Arctic Methane collapse

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 15 13:24:44 CET 2011

On 15/12/2011 09:44, Jay Vaughan wrote:
> So .. what do you guys think about that news, eh?  2 years left to party and then its extinction time, or .. what?

"Quick! Anybody got a match!?" - Boris Johnson ;)

OK. I made that up, but here's some real Boris quotes:

"My friends, as I have discovered myself, there are no disasters, only
opportunities. And, indeed, opportunities for fresh disasters. "

"I can't remember what my line on drugs is. What's my line on drugs?"

"Voting Tory will cause your wife to have bigger breasts and increase
your chances of owning a BMW M3."

"Why are they called quad-bikes?"