Android games

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 8 21:28:42 CET 2011

> Congratulations, Jay!!!
> Must be a good feeling, just before Christmas, and in these turbulent times :-)

Thanks Gert!  Yeah, its a good feeling .. I haven't been too worried about it, I've had 9 interviews in the last few weeks and have pretty much been able to take my pick of the mobile positions in the local market.  Had some great opportunities put on the table, some very interesting projects in the audio/synthesis realm again in fact, but the cross-platform tools project is just too great an opportunity to pass up so I'm doing it .. I'll let you guys know when there's stuff out there with my hands on it. :)

;
--
Jay Vaughan