Lemur, iPad

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 8 20:32:48 CET 2011

> Really need to get one of those iPad midi interfaces - I'd rather be hardwired. Anyone using one they like? The Alesis IO dock it the one I like but in the Lemur manual they say it blocks sysex messages - they like the iConnect.

I've gotten good results from using the camera connection kit (USB adapter) and a USB-MIDI class-compliant cable, and superlative results using the iRig MIDI from IKMultimedia:

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/irigmidi/features/

I prefer the iRig MIDI adapter for jamming though, because I can charge the iPad while using it at the same time - can't do that with CCKit+USBMidiCable.

;
--
Jay Vaughan