Cat bar

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 6 01:01:09 CET 2011

Op 6-12-2011 0:34, Ron West schreef:

>>> Pics! :)
>>
>> Facebook! :)
>
> Peter, I love your cats names btw. :-)

Ah, but do you know their nicknames, too?

Poes/Puss is nicknamed Minicat, because she always remained small (she
grew a bit after she was neutered) and retained the large eyes like
those of a kitten.

Spot is nicknamed Megacat, because she is just quite big. She doesn't
look so big because of her short coat, but she can easily stretch from
the floor to a kitchen/dining room table.

Ewok is nicknamed Scruffycat, because we don't brush her often enough
(i.e. not daily) and as a consequence, her coat becomes a bit matted.

Finally, Wookie I've nicknamed Wussycat so far. He used to get beaten up
by the other cats at the place where he was kept. But since he can
easily beat up Megacat, who's bigger than he is, I may have to think of
a different nickname.

- Peter