Cat bar

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 6 00:31:54 CET 2011

Op 6-12-2011 0:08, Joost Schuttelaar schreef:

> On Dec 5, 2011, at 23:45 , Peter Korsten wrote:
>
>> (did I mention that we have four cats these days?)
>
> Pics! :)

Facebook! :)

Anyway, the ginger-and-white one that's lying on my wrist right now we
found in my wife's car engine in early 2001. Last year, we got a big
black cat ('Megacat') from the SPCA (rescue centre/animal shelter),
which then proceeded to break some very precious items and ruin our
brand-new curtains. Early July, we found a gorgeous grey Persian
(not-so-flat-faced) in our drive, and two weeks ago we got another
white-with-some-ginger Persian (flat-faced) that nobody wanted.

The ginger one is called Poes (Puss, in Dutch); the black one is Spot
(after Star Trek: TNG, but she does have a white spot); the grey Persian
is called Ewok (my wife's a Star Wars/Star Trek fan) and the
white/ginger Persian we renamed Wookie (again, my wife's idea, because
she didn't like the name 'Oliver').

So they're all rescue cases, including the two Persians.

- Peter