Twyndyllyngs on Star's End

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 4 10:47:28 CET 2011

Bill,

My problem is that I can't *choose* to be on the music bar and not recieve
the intergalactic travel mails. Ideally, the subscription to your show's
promotion should be bases on individual's choice. Imagine if everyone on
the bar would send about 3 mails a week about their shows...

The fact that someone raised the question about a month ago and you didn't
notice makes me think the music bar is just a broadcast station to you.

Like Paul, I'll filter them but still feels it isn't right.
Regards,
Marc

http://nostromo.noisepages.com