London/UK violence

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 9 23:07:43 CEST 2011

On 09/08/11 21:59, K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:

> On 09.08.2011, at 16:36, Andrew Tarpinian wrote:
>
>> Although the young love an excuse to fuck shit up, so it's up to the slightly
>> older to set an example of what the ultimate goal is.
>
> What's that? iPad? 72" flat screen TV? Hummer? Bling bling?
>
> it's finally all there for the taking, down there in Tottenham...

Did someone actually take a Hummer!?!!

Wow....

I saw the pic of the flat screen TV kid. Clearly got a bit to learn about the
Internet.

Given that punk (born of the same vibe) has been appropriated by
mega-corporations, it is sad that the kids are reduced to emulating their
parents. I like the cheeky grin though.

But the weight of the materialist addiction... sheeesh.....

(or more precisely, 30kg, or whatever one of those screens weighs)

Tony (HB)