Just got a MacBook Pro

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 28 18:02:10 CEST 2011

> Install Windows 7. I did. It's so cool to have 2 OS's on 1 machine.

Yes, if you get a few more OS'es going all at once, you start to think
of them just as applications you run whenever you feel like it .. and so
on it goes, slippy and slidey little sea-shells of lines, endless curvy
swaths of the cyclic waves produced by electronic abstraction.

I have on my main machine 4 VM's I switch between, OSX/Linux/Winxp(blah,
spit!) and so on.

Congrats on your new hardware Soren, lets see what you do with it!

Oh, hell .. all hail Computers!   CPU RULES!

--

;