Now I'm in Art too!

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Apr 11 14:35:11 CEST 2011

Op 11-4-2011 14:26, Tony Scharf schreef:
> That's awesome, Gert!

Thanks, Tony.

It's a bit of a strange feeling. I've done this kind of stuff
since I was 14, and now suddenly I'm coming out of the closet
with this.

I guess it's probably going to be like doing a gig, but for
different senses, and there'll be plenty of close personal
contact with the audience - during the gig.

And if any false "notes" are hit - well, they are already there:
no real options to change the future by rehearsing a couple of
days... ;-)

Gert