Tired

Michael Zacherl. EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Apr 10 12:43:40 CEST 2011

Thanks guys, for your kind words!
Tony, I'm sure there are lots of people facing this problem!
Tony, I'm afraid it's mental exhaustion. It's just way too many things going on. I need to skip some stuff.
Paul, there's only little chance to get a real break. University is pushing hard. And I'll _stop_ listening, 'cause that's what I _have_ to do all the time.
Romain, Vitamins and proper food are on the list anyway. Sleeping/Sex ... well ;-)  I don't drink coffee, it would kill me.
Paul, maybe, as Romain also mentioned, meditation would be good - clearing out my head. I can't stop writing up ideas (included the frustration not having enough time to try/realise them).
Dong/Paul, drugs are not an option - no surprise, hm?  ;-)
Jay, diversity may be a good way. But it needs to be well balanced. Otherwise the options become overwhelming.
Kai, vacation would be nice, maybe some days off at easter time when there are no lectures.

The sun is shining, bright blue sky. I'll be out for a nice walk after lunch.
Michael.  :-)

--
hear the colours of noise: http://blauwurf.at
http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist