England Visit

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 9 00:30:14 CEST 2011

Hi Bar,

I know it's a ways from now, but me and the family are making a trip back to UK.  Haven't been back since attending middle school in Patcham backn in the 70s :-)

One of my boys is doing the Arsenal footie training camp in West Sussex, and we'll be spending time doing the rounds in London and Brighton/Patcham.  Dates are August 10th through 21st.  Hoping to meet up with some the folks from the list while there.

p.s.  Keep your ears open for any where needing an eclectic beats DJ while I'm there :-)  I'm available.

Cheers,
Mohsen