Ready to tweak some analog hardware?

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 8 18:36:56 CEST 2011

Yamaha just does not give a sh*t, they are such a big company, I think they are ok with just sticking to traditional insturments.

Speaking of analog, I just downloaded a template for my novation zeromkII for the mopho desktop, instant amazingness. Now the mopho is a synth I can actually use (the software editor blows.) I did not realize how nice the synth sounded till now, it's a testament to having a proper interface to program sounds (also novation putting midi ports.) I'm going to make my own template though, see if I can get those sliders working and go all sh-101.