Your favorite delay?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 7 21:09:25 CEST 2011

> You have never used American rail, have you.  Trust me.  Our delays
> are much longer, with more repeats.

But, the trains really are among the nicest.  I once took the Amtrak superliner all over California, and it was just .. well, really classy.  I love that sky cabin!

Sure, the Euro-trains are fat too, but quite plastic, imho.

> I think any European could ride our rails and feel very good about
> their own public trans system.  Even if you don't have one.

The train systems in Europe are one of the reasons to live in Europe, imho.

;
--
Jay Vaughan