oto biscuit

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 5 17:27:13 CEST 2011

On Apr 5, 2011, at 11:12 AM, Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 10:08 AM, komatos <komatos at comcast.net> wrote:
>> 442.30 British Pounds ($719.50). For an effects box? Interesting. But
>> not at that price.
>>

> Exactly how I feel.  Yeah, it looks really nice, but I cant justify
> that for something I could do in other ways easily.  Bit crushing/SRR
> is not rocket science.

You can get it in the US for 600 which is a little better. To me most bit crushing plugins sound flat and boring. Listing to those videos though kinda blew me away, this seems like more than a bit crusher, the combo of the harmonics with a very nice sounding analog filter just seem to make the simple material that was fed into it come alive. In this case analog seems to make a big difference in quality.