Wow .. super cool gadget ..

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 5 07:22:32 CEST 2011

Op 5-4-2011 6:29, Andrew Tarpinian schreef:

> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhanvWL88uc>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhanvWL88uc

Now I'm still looking for an excuse to get a Kinect, but the problem
with these 'alternative controllers' is, in my opinion at least, that
they always score high on the geek (and, therefore, desirability) side
of things, but equally always fall short on musicality.

However, this one shows more promise than the usual 'put a flashing
overpriced cube on a glowing surface' sort of thing. And, more
importantly, it's a lot more affordable.

For a software company, Microsoft make pretty awesome hardware.

- Peter