Video Synthesis

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Apr 4 18:49:14 CEST 2011

One of the features at the Synth Event in Chicago this past weekend
was demonstration of LZX Industries video synthesis modules. Johnny
Woods was demonstrating the equipment on behalf of LZH, and we had a
good talk about how it works. Its really very fascinating.

http://www.lzxindustries.net/

I am thinking of integrating this into some future setup.   Anyone on
the bar ever played with any of these kinds of things?

Just as a warning:  Don't watch these videos if you are epileptic...

Tony