Tired

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 1 21:26:21 CEST 2011

Hey Michael

You are on a different level to me so I am not really in any position to
give advice.  However, if I were to advice, I would say  :)

Don't worry about it..  I have long since stopped worrying about the cyclic
periods when I a) don't want to write and b) could not write anyway because
I have lost the desire.  Without warning, the addiction returns and you are
back to sleepless nights, with unwritten songs repeating themselves in your
head..

..it's like masturbation; if you really don't fancy it now, give it time and
you can be pretty damn sure the desire will return..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"