Vector drawing program (not Inkscape) recommendations?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 30 22:20:33 CEST 2010

Op 30-9-2010 17:13, Jay Vaughan schreef:

> Build the latest version from source, Peter.  Apparently a fix has been committed..

Not sure whether this is about the stylus and the tablet, or the
character spacing... the former is working now.

Now I've downloaded the latest development release. There's no dialogue
for the character spacing and the keyboard shortcuts still don't work.

Strangely enough, the typeface I'm using (Akzidenz Grotesk Medium
Condensed), when you switch it to bold, it doesn't actually get bold,
but the character spacing increases. Still not enough, but already more
aesthetically pleasing.

- Peter