ACD (un)law leaked things

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 28 22:05:31 CEST 2010

> Knowing a few contacts in the field...
> I'd actually be surprised if if wasn't the full 1/2 million fine, given the state of things :-)

ianal ;) No one in the 'company' is an IP expert either ifaik.
The de facto response to any further threatening letters should be 'no
confidence' ;)

A bunch of the leaked emails are personal/family pictures and mp3's of
music from a related production in school, endlessly repeating the
mantra "reduce, reuse, recycle" in one form or another.

Quite sad active brainwashing of minors, yawn ;)

I must stress that no hack was necessary to originally acquire the files.