Rizhao China

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 27 16:44:37 CEST 2010

Guitars are cheap apparently, but the shop was closed for summer
holiday...
I hope to go there again later this week.

BTW China is great, I have the time of my life;-)
But travelling here was a nightmare. I spend 3 hours at the customs to
import a couple of chinese controlers for DC motors I was carying with
me... More news later as I hope to get a better internet connection. Now
I get kicked of the serves all the time...

Cheers,

--
ToAd
<http://www.thebigear.be>