Digital library software?

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 26 03:02:18 CEST 2010

Like Gert I have no idea what you are talking about. It does sound like a task very well suited for FileMaker Pro, except that part where it should run on something that sounds like an arcane platform or OS I never heard of...

good luck. thanks to Gert for the good wishes, unfortunately my weekend is packed with work...

Best wishes,
Kai