Access

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 25 17:21:37 CEST 2010

> Anyway,  I noticed a few months back that they are no longer listed in
> the Future Music Charts.  Is the dead horse finally flogged to death??
> What are they up to?  Are they FINALLY going to release something new
> or just disappear?  Maybe they have branched out into less visible
> areas?

TI is a fat cow and I doubt they're gonna slaughter it any time soon.
The decision was made not to expand the line but to expound on the
existing tech,  and thats what we're seeing.

There was going to be a guitar-related product released at some point,
this was close to completion, but alas it seems they've either sold the
tech off to someone elses brand, or abandoned the idea.

The thing is, the Virus is a very, very profitable product.  Very.

--

;