Time for some changes

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 21 21:21:12 CEST 2010

  Hi,

As some of you know I've been thinking about switching career from
teacher to something web related.

This Friday I got an offer from some longtime friends to join their
newly started company (hypernode.se) which is situated in Västerås
(where I live).

They've been in the business since the mid 90's (it was actually I who
thought them to do their first html-page :)

Their focus is mainly EPiServer development for medium sized companys
and organizations.

So this fall I'm going to brush up my C#, dive into EPiServer and finish
my commitments to the old job. Will start fulltime at Hypernode in Januari.

Really looking forward to this!

/Micke