cleaned the sensor of a compact camera.

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 14 23:15:52 CEST 2010

Op 14-9-2010 23:06, Peter Korsten schreef:
> Op 14-9-2010 22:52, Gert van Santen schreef:
>
>> The only
>> problem is I didn't have the right screwdriver, so I guess I
>> won't be able to ever open up the thing again :-/
>
> Ouch, did you ever compare the price of a couple of miniature
> screwdrivers to that of a camera?

I know. But I have 2 sets of miniature screwdrivers here, and
none of them fits. This afternoon I visited the bigest hardware
store in the neighbourhood. Nothing. And that was the end of my
patience.

Resale value is probably around 12 euros now. Oh, well. I have
made some 7,000 pics and 500 short vids with it, and I'm quite
sure it can do another couple of 1,000. Also, I feel it's not
completely unrealistic to start dreaming about a new one :-)