Arturia Origin

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 10 18:40:26 CEST 2010

On Sep 10, 2010, at 10:53 AM, Gert van Santen wrote:

> Op 10-9-2010 14:22, Tony Scharf schreef:
>> I am in to.  I've got a small collection after stuff to sell first.
>>
>> The price Andy found is really. Good.  I don't know if they would
>> ship to Europe.
>
> What was the price?
>
> And if they ship to Europe, I'm sure I'll have to pay a nice
> amount of tax here - and the machine comes from France, if I am
> correct...

$1399, also it come with (obviously) a US version external power supply that is somewhat out of the ordinary power wise so I don't know if that would be an issue.

Some other notes, with the new OS it does look like it does take about 40 secs or so to boot up, the reverb sucks, there are some new effects that are pretty cool, the organ patches that take advantage of the new drawbar feature and rotary effect sound great.