Arturia Origin

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 10 05:56:34 CEST 2010

Ok here is another one, this one's kinda fancy, one patch, not a multi. 3 Moog oscillators and one WaveTable oscillator each with their own Moog filter, envelope and output (very handy so you can mix each out on the front panel.) Then another envelope thats doing some filter modulation. Additionally the WaveTable osc is getting triggered by the sequencer which has a dedicated envelope. There is also some onboard phaser and chorus running clockwork style :) One great thing is that you can route as many things as you want to other things, like have one envelope modulate 8 diff parameters, or one parameter get modulated by 8 different sources.

This time I played this into Live recording the midi just to see if things were working properly. Then just simply recorded the audio, doing some manual filter tweeks in the first single note section and then again around 1:04 till the end, where the filter starts to self oscillate.

http://www.polaritydesign.com/music/Origin_Moogwave.mp3