Arturia Origin

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 6 01:49:36 CEST 2010

Yea I know, crazy. Does not show used on the site so it's new. B&H sometimes has crazy low prices on music gear and they never advertise them. Though I have never seen something this low. My jaw hit the floor when I got the "email me a better price" mail. Nova is selling a demo unit for 1899!

Yea def, maybe I will even make a video.