Komplete bullsh*t

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 3 14:33:43 CEST 2010

There is an update to komplete every year, and its only worth it about
every other one.  I updated last year to 6 but damnit...they actually
added a lot of value with 7.

I still may not upgrade though.  The major update I wanted, for
reactor 5.5, is free if you have 5.0.  They really cleaned up the UI
in this version, and added some nice modules for additive and physical
modelling.

Tony