annoying mystery...

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 2 13:28:54 CEST 2010

I had this on an xp macine, but never a win 7 box.  My first thought
would be page file setting.  My second would be malware.

The xp box at work that did this ended up having a bot on it that was
creating a huge outlook pst file on the system disk.  Nothing detected
it that we had, so it being a bot is just our guess.  We simply imaged
the machine and that got rid of it.

Another though would be something creating out of control log files.
Our blackberry server does this and it regularly frustrates me.

Hope this helps.

Tony