Schnapps and Chilli sauce ..

Ron West EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 31 15:34:49 CET 2010

> Well, I've just spent the afternoon making schnapps (finishing it - i.e. putting the mash results in bottles for storage/delivery) and chilli sauce - all based on stuff from our garden this year.

Excellent! Nothing beats homemade booze and chili sauce. I made
Lemon/limecello, Galliano and Kahlua that is quite tasty. In the past
I've made various chili sauces with pineapple and/or mango. What kind
of chiles did you use Jay?

> Man, what a satisfying way to end the gardening season.. anyone else doing something like that these days?

I spent 6 hours in the kitchen making this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/20/bayless-black-mole-recipe_n_583397.html
minus the chicken naturally.