Schnapps and Chilli sauce ..

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 31 14:17:17 CET 2010

Op 31-10-2010 14:09, Jay Vaughan schreef:
>> That would be so awesome, Jay - you know I'm a sucker for seam busters ;-)
>

> You could also just come for a visit! :)

We want to! Honestly. It's being mentioned here at least every
couple of weeks, but somehow the plan hasn't come to fruition.
Yet. Because I am very sure that we will come to Vienna to visit
you guys :-)

In the meantime, please say hi to Christina and the boyz, and
enjoy your Sunday :-)

Just wondering - do you guys have any recent pictures on line
somewhere?

Cheers,

Gert