Origin..

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 31 00:18:04 CEST 2010

On Oct 16, 2010, at 7:37 AM, Jay Vaughan wrote:

>> http://www.polaritydesign.com/music/Transmission158.mp3
>

> Really great, I love the breaks!

thanks,

here is something of a different (noisy) variety, I got back from work yesterday, sat down, made a patch, pressed record and fooled around tuning knobs n stuff for a bit. This uses the joystick with the (3) Oscillator's FM mapped to Y and parameters relating to the ringmod/lfo filter thing thats going on mapped to X. Gets boring overtime but I think there are some nice sounds hiding in here, there is nothing like pure self-indulgent synthesizer tomfoolery : )

http://www.polaritydesign.com/music/Transmission159.mp3