SoundToys Bundle

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 29 20:13:45 CEST 2010

Hey all

I have not spend any money of gear for yonks but, I put that right a few
days ago:

http://www.soundtoys.com/products/SoundToysNative/

They do a 1 month non-iLok demo so been using it for a while.

I think all the plugins are very sexy.  I had read lots of comparison posts
comparing their Decapitator with the UAD Fatso which I also have.  While the
general opinion is that the Fatso is a tiny bit better sounding, Decapitator
wins hands down with regards ease of use (my topmost requirement for all
muso stuff).  For example, you can lock the output level and then dial in as
much drive as you like, keeping the sound at the same volume - incredibly
useful!   Then you have the Mix control for easy parallel processing.

At $500 for the download version, it's a lot to pay but defo worth a demo..

Paul
London
 <http://www.punkdisco.co.uk> www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video:  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"